• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about S.C. Healthy Connections (Medicaid)?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amdove28

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina

Hi. Well, I was let go from my full-time job in July, at which I had Blue Cross/Blue Shield for my health insurance. Of course, that went away. Fortunately, I qualified for Medicaid, which I am under. I may have a part-time job (without benefits) soon, and I just need to know if I will be eligible to keep using Medicaid? Any answers will be so appreciated. Thanks.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Are you saying that your new job does not offer benefits? That they offer benefits, but that you will be working too few hours to qualify for them? Or that they offer benefits and you qualify, but you'd rather keep using Medicaid?

It makes a difference to the answer.

ecmst12

I think OP is asking if she will be making too much money to keep Medicaid. If so, you need to check the state income guidelines to see if you will still qualify.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">