• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about selling "dietary plans"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

soulslayer

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I am currently a sole proprietor and operating 2 business from my home. I would like to provide a service to my customer base selling the following "plan". I have many recipes that I've developed and researched for making homemade baby food, and I have charts created on the best times to introduce such foods, with the intention of reducing allergic reactions to new foods.

I would like to document this data, customize it as necessary for my clients, and sell them the package.

My question is this...is this considered selling a "dietary plan" or the like, and if so, would I need a specific license or certification before I could sell this info?

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">