• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about TRO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Eekamouse

What it is is a lowlife mother who moved into a home that her ex and their grown child rented together, promising she'd pay them rent but the LLM has NOT paid rent and took out a TRO on her child because she knows they want her out and wants to drag the situation out for as long as she can. It's what she does in every living situation this LLM has ever been in. I tried to warn them not to let the LLM rent a room from them but nobody would listen to me. I think I could qualify as a prophet or a Jedi with my abilities to predict the future. The LLM is a freeloader and a squatter. It's quite disgusting.

Just Blue

What it is is a lowlife mother who moved into a home that her ex and their grown child rented together, promising she'd pay them rent but the LLM has NOT paid rent and took out a TRO on her child because she knows they want her out and wants to drag the situation out for as long as she can. It's what she does in every living situation this LLM has ever been in. I tried to warn them not to let the LLM rent a room from them but nobody would listen to me. I think I could qualify as a prophet or a Jedi with my abilities to predict the future. The LLM is a freeloader and a squatter. It's quite disgusting.
Sometimes people are too close to a situation to foresee issues. You weren't.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">