• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

[Question] LLC owned by an LLC ~ state of PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelrogue1

Hello everyone,

Somewhat of a simple question. I am on the PA state website setting up an LLC.
1) Where do I list another LLC as the parent? Is that just on the Operating Agreement?
2) Docketing Statement - Person responsible for tax reports..presume that is me since I do taxes. Is this information made public?

Name: Available
Organizer: Me. Would it be me, personally OR me representing the parent LLC and list the LLC name?
Form Questions: n/a
Docketing Statement: Me (since I do the taxes, or list the parent LLC info?)

There are no operating agreements etc. here to manage.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
It's right there in the instructions/definitions on the certificate of organization. I would suggest that you seek the assistance of a professional in setting up your business.

quincy

The questions you ask here are best added to one of your other threads. It helps forum members to have all related questions in one place. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">