• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question on CO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kidoday

It doesn't really matter (to us) on what day they celebrate
See Hex that is because you live in a perfect world with a perfect ex. Not all of us have that luxury. And I am sure some of the posters on here can't even have the luxury of having their child on or around their birthday to celebrate with their children. And honestly, I am glad you don't have to go through the crap the majority of people do.

My problem was solved. I agree it was a petty problem to begin with.

WyattJ

I would like to add

To the OT:

It does make the CP look good by letting NCP have some extra or extended visits with the child...gives more bonding time but be careful...my ex whenever I do give extra time and extended time periodically likes to throw it up in my face that I just didn't want my child in the first place. How rude is that?

Example of extended/ extra time: This past weekend my child went to his dads for his weekend visit - 5p.m. Friday until 7 p.m. Sunday...since dad has child for M.L.K Day (we have one-day holidays in our papers) which is from 8:30 a.m. unitl 8 p.m. I figured I would go ahead and let dad just keep him from his Sunday visit to Monday night when one-day holiday is over. I haven't done that in the last year since he made that comment to me..now I did go ahead last night and agreed to let him keep him. Now lets see how long it takes for him to throw that in my face. Wish me luck...lol!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">