• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question on family law courts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

little_big_man

What is the name of your state? California

Just a heads up, it is almost five in the morning and Iam sorry if my typing is terrible. With that said, I am 21 years old dating and preparing to purpose to an almost 30 year old young lady with a five year old from one dad and a two year old from another. the bio father of the two year old is fine, no problems. However, the bio dad of the five year old is a power hungery individual who is never happy with what he has and is non-stop on nit-picking at bio mom. He is re-married and pushed her onto the son.

We are begining to go back to court anfter they finished up 4.5 years of court in January. I know Civil court and Criminal court no problem. In the declartation sent to her, it sounds like a story my mother read to me before bed. How much "he said, she said" holds up in court compared to evidence backing up statements and claims? Please inform me of any knowledge. Thank you

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Judges generally don't like the he said/she said crap. If there's actualy proof, then they'll listen if it's presented in a legal manner.

(and before you ask her to marry you.... it's pROpose ;-))

L

little_big_man

California

Thank you. I was just confused on how it all went down in the court room. I thank you for the information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">