• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question on Objections

Britt C

Junior Member
I have filed a Motion for *Civil Contempt/Enforcmemt as well as a *Motion to Compel Mandatory Disclosure, A *Counter Petition regaurding Parental Time Sharing and an *Answer to an Amended Supplemental Petition to Modify A Final Judgement in Dissolution of Marriage as well as a *Motion for Referral to General Magistrate ALL of which the other Party has objected to any hearing before a Majistrate as well as Objection to my Counter Petition and everything else I have filed.
Now my question is "Does he have to respond within 20 Calender days and explain whyhe is objecting to the Counter Offer and Motion for Civil Contempt as well as Motion to Compel Mando Discolsure as i had to do when i recieved the Amended Supp Petition to Modify A Final Judgement " does he have to put in an Answer as i did"

I know I now have to file a Motion for Referal to Judge on all matters. Correct??
His attorney filed the Amended Supp Petition I put in my objection and answer and the attorney has not even filed toget us into court .

Last but NOT least i have not seen my child since June 2016 i have been removed from her life completely and he moved her out of the 50 mile radius from Brandon FL to Jacksonville without filing a Permit to Relocate Minor Child. Hillsborough has jurisdictionover our case andhe broke the Divorce Agreement in every way possible. I do noy know my childs whereabouts i still have Timesharing although it is supervised andi still have equal decision making/responsibility. This is considered Contempt correct?