• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question on Video Comments

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

convoy71

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

Im not sure where to post this.

I recently took a trip to apt complex property I used to live, my father managed and company my family worked for owned it was many years. We left it when the property was sold in 1985, I took a return trip in 1991, video taped it (but with no verbal comments on video).

I felt/had an emotional attachment to the property calling it my childhood (5-13 yrs old) so after 20 years I returned and video taped it again.

But the property in my opinion I found to be in horrible condition (people do still live there, not abandoned). But my video is laced with very negative comments including its former property name and new property name.

I wanna uploaded the video to the internet. My question is can the management and or owners of property sue/try to sue me for my negative comments. The video is of the outside not inside of buildings. Or what I said on video protected by the Freedom of Speech.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">