• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question re legal conduct in a social media situation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Indigo Girl

What is the name of your state? California

Hi, I just registered and am new here. I have a question about a legal matter but am not personally involved in it myself, so would I be able to ask that here?

It is actually quite a high profile case and I could post some direct links to what is happening, if that is allowed (it's on youtube). I would appreciate a legal perspective on it because it appears to be a situation that is escalating and to me, it appears to be very unusual legal 'conduct' in this situation. I am quite concerned about some of what I am seeing and do not know why it appears no control is being brought to this situation. But I have very little knowledge or experience of legal matters myself, so I'm not sure of its status or where it should go from here.

It involves two parties (one who is a very well known identity), each with a civil case against each other.

I could provide more details but if it is not the right question for this forum, please let me know and forgive me. (This is a real situation and serious enquiry.)

quincy

Hi, I just registered and am new here. I have a question about a legal matter but am not personally involved in it myself, so would I be able to ask that here?

It is actually quite a high profile case and I could post some direct links to what is happening, if that is allowed (it's on youtube). I would appreciate a legal perspective on it because it appears to be a situation that is escalating and to me, it appears to be very unusual legal 'conduct' in this situation. I am quite concerned about some of what I am seeing and do not know why it appears no control is being brought to this situation. But I have very little knowledge or experience of legal matters myself, so I'm not sure of its status or where it should go from here.

It involves two parties (one who is a very well known identity), each with a civil case against each other.

I could provide more details but if it is not the right question for this forum, please let me know and forgive me. (This is a real situation and serious enquiry.)
Try to sum up the problem without video and perhaps we can clear up your confusion.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Why is it such a concern to you?
What US state are you in?

quincy

What "unusual legal conduct" do you see that makes you think it could be a legal ethics issue or lawyer malpractice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">