• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question !?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joshuawent

ok here is the thing, me and my fellow friend went to the junior high here in Livingston, Mt. and apon arivel we checked in at the office and where given permission to be on the campus for luch. after we waited in the lody for a while as asked by the lady at the front desk.. the principal came out and asked us how we are and stuff so we told her, were are the new youth ministers at yellowstone southern baptist church and we came to eat luch with a couple of the kids that came to youth group wendsday night ( sorry i cant spell) so then she stated that we need to call in advance befor we were to come again.... and we agreed to that! the when luch started we walked with the kids to the cafateria... the after a while the deen of students came to us and said the we were miss behaving and stuff.. and askeds to act nicer.... well nothing of what this guy said had happened and there were people there to see it... so anyways we leave the school and go home the next day a letter was reiceved by the pastor of our church saying that we had but our arm around a girl and were flirting with an 8th grade girl and me and my friend are both older than that and would even think about something like that but none the lest there are eye witnesses that will state that none of that happend.. so then the pastor talk to the superintendent of the school and he said that we are not allowed to enter the school or be employeed as substitues at any of the schools in the district ( the hole town) now the funny thing is.. is that supposivly a girl came forward and said this but the super wont listen to the rest of the people who were there and saw none of this happen so i was wondering were so i stand legaly??!! you can email me if you want at [email protected]
thanks for any help!!!

joshua wentworth!

JETX

Simply, the school authorities have the right to determine who has permission to be on premises during the school day, so unless the decision to ban your presence is changed, you do not have access to the school.

Personally, I see no basis for any action that you could do... other than to respectfully request a review of the facts in writing. And if you do decide to do this... have someone else write the letter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">