• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I have a friend who committed a sex crime in Aug. 2000 and was sentenced to 12 years do 6. His plea bargain stated no parole or probation when he was released.
But upon his release in 2006, the Indiana Department of Corrections placed him on parole for 6 years.
Is there anything that can be done to rectify this situation.
It was his first offense and he has not been in trouble since his release 2 years ago.
Can someone help us figure out what we can do?:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential