• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

questions about geting felony expunged.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bugaloo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

i am wondering what are all the requierments of geting my dwi felony expunged... i have till may of may of 09 on my probation. i want to do many things that i havnt made my mind yet. i am either thinking about the military or the law side of things(police,sherif,fbi,ect.....) type things, and i want this as soon as possible************** any help is greatly appreciated. i really wanna clean record, i have been fed up with my past and want more in life then what i have. and i know i am capable of more then this, and wanna follow my dreams.

Ozark_Sophist

You would still have to report the felony arrest on background check applications for either the military or civilian law enforcement. Hard to get a one of those jobs without a security clearance or the right to carry a firearm.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">