• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

questions on drugs found at my party.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

emalie

I had a party with 4 of my roomates and we the cops came in and when they found one of my roomates hiding, they also found a half pound of mushrooms and a scale by her in a bag. she was charged with them because ahe was the closest around. the police then started a seach through out the whole house and also found a minor amount of cocaine and cited nobody. my question is how my friend can get out of this charge and what will happen to her if they do( she's 18 with no other criminal history)
and if they can still come back to charge the house for the coke.....also the next day this story was in the paper with our actual adress, is that legal>

D

DrunkN_MastR

Realistically, the only way she's getting off is if one of you guys goes in her place - tell the judge or whoever that all the drugs belong to you - unless of course she already confessed that some of it was hers... how can you expect her to "get out of the charge" when caught red-handed? all you can hope for is minimal sentencing - not sure bout the address in the paper though...

------------------
Just your friendly neighborhood DrunkN_MastR tellin ya the way it is, from a scumbag street cop point of view ;)

P

philly philly

gettin busted with that much shrooms is a felony and i think it is punishable by a minimum of 5 years in jail
my friend got caugt before with an ounce of them and he got a year and probation..good luck

C

cook

And all this time I thought they were just used for spagetti recipes!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">