• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questions regarding visitations.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiNjJ_02

What is the name of your state? Arizona
:confused: I'm a single mother of a 3 year old boy, which I have been his sole supporter and only parent that he knows.The last time my son has seen his father was when he was a year old. I have divorced my ex husband due to the lack of care for his family with the irresponsible choices he made that has landed him incarcerated. We had only been married a year and 11 months before the divorce was final. In the court of law I was granted full custody, I do not receive child support from my ex. I do not wish to ever get child support but Ive learned that its my sons who needs it. My problem is that my ex wants to have visitation with my son when he gets released from prison. Being that he has done nothing to help me with him, I don't want my ex around. He has said through his mother which she sees her grandchild without any problems, that he plans to fight me to get visitation. I think hes crazy due to the fact that hes a convicted felon twice plus he does not have any part of custody due to drug abuse and domestic violence. I have never had a record and hold a Federal Government job. Does he have any chance on getting visitation rights? To me my son doesn't know who he is and it will bring feelings to my son that he doesn't need to be feeling. I Need Advice Please! Mina :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">