• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quick Judgement and Child Support Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deegaf

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I am filing a Judgement FL-180 for Dissolution in California. We have 2 minor children. My soon-to-be ex-spouse and I do not intend to seek child support from one or the other as we are filing Joint Custody. Do I still to attach Child Support Information and Order Attachment FL-342? And if I do, Do I leave it blank except for checking the box for Judgement FL 180 at the top of the document?

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I am filing a Judgement FL-180 for Dissolution in California. We have 2 minor children. My soon-to-be ex-spouse and I do not intend to seek child support from one or the other as we are filing Joint Custody. Do I still to attach Child Support Information and Order Attachment FL-342? And if I do, Do I leave it blank except for checking the box for Judgement FL 180 at the top of the document?
We cannot tell you how to fill out your forms, nor can the court clerk/s. But: http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-support.htm
"Every county has a family law facilitator who will help you for free to:
Prepare forms;
Explain court procedures for getting and changing child support orders;
Calculate child support using the guideline, if you have the necessary financial information; and
Explain how the court makes child support decisions..."

:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">