• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quick question on pfa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mamaj

What is the name of your state? PA.
If you tape a conversation without the other person knowing and need the information to clear you can you give it to your lawyer so he knows that you are being accused of this and you did not say what you are being accused of on the pfa? My family was accused of threatning to beat up my daughters baby's dad when he came to pick the baby up for a visitation, we did no such thing we just asked him to be on time from now on we had to go back to work and he has been coming 40 to 45 minutes late for his visits. He said his lawyer said he can be 3 hours late if he wanted to be and we said no way we won't be here then. He got mad and filed a PFA on my daughter who never opened her mouth , with all kinds of bs on it. ( I always tape the pick up and bringing back because I do not trust him and now I know why) My lawyer says he will loose this one for sure becaust that morning he was in front of the judge to try to get the baby for overninght and judge tossed him because our hearing for that is in feb. and hearing has already started we are just waiting for my PI's report and his criminal report from the arresting officers on a Indicent Assault, the mediator wants the details of it.
So we thought since he knows the crap is hitting the fan he has to try something shady and underhanded because we had all kinds of things on him and he was really mad.
Hope this is enough for a answer.
Thank You Much'''

L

losingmymind

actually

In PA he can be late up to 1/2 hour. This can be picking up or dropping off. As far as the tape recorder goes..you can not use a tape recorder unless the person being taped knows he/she is being taped or the messge is left on a answering machine. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. It just sounds like a man being a jerk. If he doesn't show up to pick up that child within a half hour of his court order time then i would leave. THREE hours is too long to wait.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">