• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quiet Title

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayrollHRGuy

If all lawyering requires is doing research I have to ask, why do you need advice?

The questions you are asking are so basic that there is very little help anyone on a forum could possibly give you that is going to improve your chances of a good outcome other than telling you to hire a lawyer.

If there is a lawyer out there that will take your case for $5000.00 and you hope to be awarded $ $5000.01 then you will either hire a lawyer and when a penny or not hire one and lose $5000.

If all lawyering requires is doing research I have to ask, why do you need advice?

The questions you are asking are so basic that there is very little help anyone on a forum could possibly give you that is going to improve your chances of a good outcome other than telling you to hire a lawyer.

If there is a lawyer out there that will take your case for $5000.00 and you hope to be awarded $ $5000.01 then you will either hire a lawyer and when a penny or not hire one and lose $5000.
So basic that nobody can answer the question without using the easiest way out there is? And believe me I am not just talking about lawyers. Thinking for yourself isn't all that prevalent these days. I was awarded the two lots with all rights to the lots taken away from the defendants. I thought it would prevent them being sold. I know I have made a truck load of mistakes along the way. The deal is I have the court order and the deed to the property. But so does the person who paid $16.00 for it that is living in a shed on the property. The County Sheriff's Officers hands are tied without the Court ordering it done. But I suppose the only response will be hire a lawyer. I appreciate the advice. I also understand that is the best answer that can be given. Is there a second best answer?

LdiJ

So basic that nobody can answer the question without using the easiest way out there is? And believe me I am not just talking about lawyers. Thinking for yourself isn't all that prevalent these days. I was awarded the two lots with all rights to the lots taken away from the defendants. I thought it would prevent them being sold. I know I have made a truck load of mistakes along the way. The deal is I have the court order and the deed to the property. But so does the person who paid $16.00 for it that is living in a shed on the property. The County Sheriff's Officers hands are tied without the Court ordering it done. But I suppose the only response will be hire a lawyer. I appreciate the advice. I also understand that is the best answer that can be given. Is there a second best answer?
Seriously, this is a cluster F to the max. You aren't going to fix it without an attorney at this point. I do not know what else to tell you.

bcr229

But I suppose the only response will be hire a lawyer. I appreciate the advice. I also understand that is the best answer that can be given. Is there a second best answer?
Interview a lot of attorneys, find one you are comfortable with, and remember that the one with the lowest hourly rate may not be the cheapest overall.

Seriously, this is a cluster F to the max. You aren't going to fix it without an attorney at this point. I do not know what else to tell you.
Is there a way to amend the case and therefore get it back to the original case before the same Judge? She denied the Writ of Assistance because his name was not on the case. To me that means that the case can be reopened. Getting this back into Court is the best hope I think I have!

LdiJ

Is there a way to amend the case and therefore get it back to the original case before the same Judge? She denied the Writ of Assistance because his name was not on the case. To me that means that the case can be reopened. Getting this back into Court is the best hope I think I have!
Once again, I see no hope of you fixing this without an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">