• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quit, but they are telling everyone i was fired

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

craigh

What is the name of your state? indiana
about 1.5 years ago i quit my job as a plant manager of a recreational vehicle manufacture to start a r.v. line for a competing company.
i just found out that the vice president of manufacturing told everyone that he fired me. what can i do to teach this company a lesson that they can't say that, or can they?

JETX

"what can i do to teach this company a lesson that they can't say that, or can they?"
*** That depends. Are you willing to spend several thousand dollars in legal fees, and wait for a year or more for a trial date, just to have to show a court that they 'defamed' you?? And what EXACTLY would you claim as damages and how would you PROVE them??

HomeGuru

craigh said:
What is the name of your state? indiana
about 1.5 years ago i quit my job as a plant manager of a recreational vehicle manufacture to start a r.v. line for a competing company.
i just found out that the vice president of manufacturing told everyone that he fired me. what can i do to teach this company a lesson that they can't say that, or can they?
**A: make a few calls to Bruno, 4 finger Charlie and the gang, and give them the VP's home address.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">