• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quit claim deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mass_Shyster

Yes. google docs
Create and edit web-based documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Store documents online and access them from any computer.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I was thinking more along the lines of starting with a blank sheet, and keep typing until it looks like a deed
I actually did exactly that very recently to transfer property in to a trust...Started with a copy of a previous one on my desk for reference and banged away in Word. Took less than half-an-hour ( only because I'm a bit of a stickler...I could have been finished in less than half the time, but it wouldn't have been as pretty).

quincy

I actually did exactly that very recently to transfer property in to a trust...Started with a copy of a previous one on my desk for reference and banged away in Word. Took less than half-an-hour ( only because I'm a bit of a stickler...I could have been finished in less than half the time, but it wouldn't have been as pretty).
Isn't it much easier just to download a form from the court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">