• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quit claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cat1949

What is the name of your state? az my boyfriend bought a double wide trailer 4yrs ago, he now wants to give the trailer to me but my credit isn't good. would he be able to quitclaim it to me? how would we go about doing that if possible?

HomeGuru

cat1949 said:
What is the name of your state? az my boyfriend bought a double wide trailer 4yrs ago, he now wants to give the trailer to me but my credit isn't good. would he be able to quitclaim it to me? how would we go about doing that if possible?

**A: ask az, your boyfriend if the trailer is personal property or real property.
He will need to either pay off the loan or remain as a guarantor if there is a title (bill of sale or deed) transfer

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cat1949 said:
"What is the name of your state? az my boyfriend bought a double wide trailer 4yrs ago, he now wants to give the trailer to me but my credit isn't good. would he be able to quitclaim it to me? how would we go about doing that if possible?"

=========================================

My response:

Are you sure you're talking about a double wide trailer, or is that a code phrase for your hips?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">