• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quitclaim error

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camero94

What is the name of your state? ga i have two parcels of prorperty that add up to 10 acres my lawyer has a problem with being in his office during office hours and fir some reason hid from me and would not come out of his other room after his sec. told me that she mailed the title to the 4.6 acres of the 10 acres that i own there were alot of problems with the plats i have 4 different ones saying different number of acres and what tract they are one even says i own more than i should and states on plat survey that both tract were to be combined and the one tract says formaly owned by ..... the guy that is not working with me . he has already signed a guitclaim deed with a notary republic now he wont mail the title or any other paper work back to me or the lawyer but i have the original copy of the quit claim. is this legal on the lawyers part and she told me i was plain ...... and there was nothing i could do. she should not had mailed the title to him and i have it recorded at the court house that he signed the property over to me now what do i do

HomeGuru

camero94 said:
What is the name of your state? ga i have two parcels of prorperty that add up to 10 acres my lawyer has a problem with being in his office during office hours and fir some reason hid from me and would not come out of his other room after his sec. told me that she mailed the title to the 4.6 acres of the 10 acres that i own there were alot of problems with the plats i have 4 different ones saying different number of acres and what tract they are one even says i own more than i should and states on plat survey that both tract were to be combined and the one tract says formaly owned by ..... the guy that is not working with me . he has already signed a guitclaim deed with a notary republic now he wont mail the title or any other paper work back to me or the lawyer but i have the original copy of the quit claim. is this legal on the lawyers part and she told me i was plain ...... and there was nothing i could do. she should not had mailed the title to him and i have it recorded at the court house that he signed the property over to me now what do i do
**A: fire your lawyer and hire a new one like yesterday.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">