• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Raddadthomas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CMSC

What is the name of your state? umm, none?

Just wanted to tell raddadthomas good luck tomorrow or which ever day it is you go to court. Let us know what happens.

bugaboo

Thanks RyRy

Court is Tuesday. Raddad's family will be here tomarrow. It means a lot to us that you remembered. Raddad can't sit still. He is pacing and bouncing off the walls. He says that he pictures a clock with the hands going around and around real fast. His quote "It's coming at 22,000 miles per hour and not a sole can stop it." :)

We've got mixed feelings about the whole thing. Excited and scared all at the same time. Don't know what to expect. Found out ex got an attorney. Funny thing is is that she got the same exact atty that dropped her cold in the beginning! We know ex in in town. She drove by the house Friday night at midnight blazing her horn! How immature! Please. Like she's trying to scare us or something. Well we've got news for her, it didn't work.

We have so much to do tomarrow!!!! I had my girls here for there weekend visit. That was nice. It kind of took our minds off the stress for a little while.

We will keep you posted. He or I will write Tuesday night, whether good or bad news to let you know what happens.

Thank you again for remembering and caring.

NOTE: Ex got an atty with the child support and illegal garnishments that she got from raddad (totaling $4,000 in the last 2 months) Nice to know that the boys got their new school clothes and school supplies... Also, Any and All prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Grace_Adler

Just wanted you guys to know that I'll be praying for you and I hope things turn out in your favor. Can't wait to hear what happens! :D

kidoday

Even though it may not be apparent at first, "the better guy always wins". Unfortunatley courts don't always side with the better guy, but in the end the truth will be known by the boys.

Good Luck to you. Keep us posted.

Whyte Noise

Good things come to those that wait, and Thomas has had one HELL of a wait. If there is ANY justice in this world whatsoever, he deserves it with all he's been thru. I'll keep you in my thoughts!!! Best of luck to you guys.

E

Esimon1

Just bumping up...
I too can't wait to hear how things went. I've followed it somewhat and honestly beleive this is the worst case of PAS I have ever heard of. You are truly having to deal with a PBFH, and my thoughts, hopes, and prayers are with you all the way.
What goes around, always comes around, and good will always triumph over evil. Me & the hubby will be rootin' for ya!

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Best of luck to you tomorrow Thomas. Give the boys a hug from me. :) I hope the judge conks the psycho on the head with his gavel.

Thank You

My countdown clock on my website has reached ZERO! Court is today!

My family flew in last night. I'm anxious. I don't think I could have lasted another day!

It meant alot to me to see this post. Thank you ryrys mom for remembering my big day. Thank you all for adding your blessings.
I feel good about today.

Soon I will be able to pick up my little guys and give them a squeezin hug!

I or bugabou will post the outcome tonight. If you can? Say a prayer for me, Preston, and Dalton at 2:00 pm today.

Thank You my friends,
Thomas aka Just a Dad :)

Last edited:
L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

anyone else waiting to hear what happened? I have no nails left.

N

njmom

right there with you!!

Maybe they are too busy with the little guys to let us know what has happened!!...Well, lets pray that's what the case is!!!....I only have a few more nails left myself.......

Whyte Noise

I keep looking at the clock.... they are 2 hours behind me, so 2 there woulda been 4 here... but it's almost 8:30 now.... *grabs Lee Press-On Nails and chews on those now*

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">