• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

re free product

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grspartan

I appreciate the imput on the last post, here is another circumstance, say a group of people all visited a location that was giving out free product and was in turn reselling the product. I understand that once a person or company acquires product that it is theres to do what they wish with it, "if not bound by contract." Is there any way that this can be seen as a group of individuals trying to do damage to a company, and even if it seen this way, what grounds would a company have ingoing after a group of individuals. IF you have not read my last post, here is a quick form of the situation. A store gave away and/or gave great discounts if you activated a phone through them. A large group of people took advantage of this because they would be able to resell this product at a huge gain. If there is no contract signed and no stipulations set on the product is there any wrong doing involved.

HomeGuru

My opinion is that IAAL's response would still apply in this particular circumstance. If you are going to post again with respect to this same issue, please create a thread.

G

grspartan

grspartan said:
I appreciate the imput on the last post, here is another circumstance, say a group of people all visited a location that was giving out free product and was in turn reselling the product. I understand that once a person or company acquires product that it is theres to do what they wish with it, "if not bound by contract." Is there any way that this can be seen as a group of individuals trying to do damage to a company, and even if it seen this way, what grounds would a company have ingoing after a group of individuals. IF you have not read my last post, here is a quick form of the situation. A store gave away and/or gave great discounts if you activated a phone through them. A large group of people took advantage of this because they would be able to resell this product at a huge gain. If there is no contract signed and no stipulations set on the product is there any wrong doing involved.
I apologize I am new to this site and I love it. Thank you for your post, I appreciate it greatly. I am not 100% sure on how to thread so to speak. thanks again

D

David J. Miller

Go to your original post, click on it. When your original question comes up look for "Post Reply" at top or bottom right. Click on it. Then you can continue your original thread so those that are responding to your question don't have hop around looking for your original question.

Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">