• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re: Life insurance policy that has no beneficiary listed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

duckquest

Re: Life insurance policy that has no beneficiary listed

Thank you for your reply. I guess I know the brother too well and can see how he's treating the children and wondered if he was in the wrong with this insurance policy. Now knowing that he is legally entitled to do this makes me calm down. There are other things going on with this executor that made me raise this question. In response to your reply about the policy originally being in just the daughter's name - he did this after his first wife died and before he remarried and adopted the two sons years ago. It is something that he may have forgotten he did - we'll never know. Thanks very much for your responses to my questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">