• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re: Video Recording in Public

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedMann

What is the name of your state? California

I was going to post one final comment to the other thread on video recording, only to discover it was closed. I have no idea why. This was going to be my post.

I am no longer reading comments, because I proved my case and have nothing further to say. However, I do want to respond to one comment I read sometime ago. Someone said that video recording depends on what the recorder does with the video. This is a Red Herring from the issue, and logically irrelevant to the point I made. The thread is about our civil right to video record absolutely anyone in public, whether they consent to it or not. What a person does with their video is (1) irrelevant to the point of the thread, and (2) absolutely nobody's business. I think the person who posted those remarks was desparately trying to shift the focus away from the actual issue because he knew he had no evidence or valid argument against the proofs I gave. I think he wanted to direct peoples attention away from the actual topic and on to something speciously suspect, and thereby cause people to believe he had somehow successfully refuted or discredited the point I raised. This is a classic Red Herring, done in desperation. People untrained in logic and critical thinking would probably miss it. One thing I have learned about this website is that people here often have no idea what they are talking about. This is truly sad.

quincy

What is the name of your state? California

I was going to post one final comment to the other thread on video recording, only to discover it was closed. I have no idea why. This was going to be my post.

I am no longer reading comments, because I proved my case and have nothing further to say. However, I do want to respond to one comment I read sometime ago. Someone said that video recording depends on what the recorder does with the video. This is a Red Herring from the issue, and logically irrelevant to the point I made. The thread is about our civil right to video record absolutely anyone in public, whether they consent to it or not. What a person does with their video is (1) irrelevant to the point of the thread, and (2) absolutely nobody's business. I think the person who posted those remarks was desparately trying to shift the focus away from the actual issue because he knew he had no evidence or valid argument against the proofs I gave. I think he wanted to direct peoples attention away from the actual topic and on to something speciously suspect, and thereby cause people to believe he had somehow successfully refuted or discredited the point I raised. This is a classic Red Herring, done in desperation. People untrained in logic and critical thinking would probably miss it. One thing I have learned about this website is that people here often have no idea what they are talking about. This is truly sad.
Thanks for your (logically irrelevant) comment.

You are once again wrong. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">