• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Real Estate-Bill of Assurance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jlive8

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

Just a brief synopsis: I bought a house about 2 years ago. Well , I finally got a metal shed to store my extra junk. I get a message from the contractor who built the homes in my neighborhood that the metal shed needed to match the siding on my house. Anyway, he stated that it was in the Biill of Assurance. Well I didn't receive this Bill of Assurance until about a year of living there. He stuck it in out mailbox after another situation we had. Everyone in the neighborhood received this. My question is this:

Even though I didn't sign anything that had the words "Bill of Assurance" when we bought the house or anything that even states about conforming to the neighborhood, is this piece of paper still legit? If I would've known all of this, I wouldn't of bought the house in the first place. I don't think he can just change things after the fact. Thank you.

:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">