• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Real Estate General Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Linda Hunt

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

A few years ago my husband and I allowed his son and girl friend to move a mobil home out on our farm. They have split up and she has kicked him out. We have told her she can not continue to have her mobil home on our property since he is not living there anymore. She refuses to have her mobil home move. They did not sign a lease and were living there free of charge. How can we get her to move her mobil home off our property. We did not allow them to have a perm foundation, and is regarded as tenant housing by zoning.


Senior Member
Linda have you looked in your home states govt web page for landlord tenant obligations that relate to manufactured homes that are on someone elses land but not located in a manufactured home community ?
Your answer MIGHT be there give it a wizz and see Also search using search engine like google for (your state name ) + landlord + mobile homes and see what the search comes up with , You might only have to send a written notice But make sure that you comply with your states laws about this . If you cannot find answers by all means consult with a local attorney to make sure you get the eviction notice done properly so you will not have to start all over from scratch .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential