• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

real mother has no interest in child unless its convienent for her

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



is their anything we can do in california to keep the real mother of my stepdauter away from her and out of her life for good she was born three and a half months early at a pound and teo ounces and at five monthes the mom just walked away sighning custudy over to my husband.it has been two years since then and she has only seen the baby eight times since then she barly pays anything for child support and has move to washington and now is only staying in contact by phone and mail when she either wants something or it is convienent for her is their anything we could do i would love to adopt her but i know the mom will not sigh for it what can we do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential