• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

really need some answers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I had a guy call me today say a creditcard company is going to take me to court. He gave the option of payment witch neither will work. casue I don't have that kinda money. so I want to know how to go about bankruptcy. I have also found that everytime I try to get a free credit report using my credit card #s it says that That card is not linked to that soc. number. what should I do I don't want to get hit with credit fraud. but I gave them all me info when I filled out the app. I need help any help
steve oh yeah I'm in Michigan and this guy is calling from florida.


Senior Member
Call a lawyer. Most will give free initial consultaions.
As to the ssn#. Contact the credit reporting agencies and tell them the problem and ask for an investigation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential