• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reapplying for a security clearance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aab137

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)VA

I applied for a clearance in 2001 and was denied in 2005. I reapplied today for a secret clearance and wanted to know if I am eligible for an interim clearance. I submitted copies of my response to the SOR and 5 references from friends and coworkers in hopes that it helps. I am just wondering if at this point I will have to wait for the whole clearance process to be complete or do I have a chance with an interim

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Without knowing anything about you, why you are applying for the clearance, why you were denied the first time, or any of the other details we would need to offer any kind of guess (and that's the best you could expect), how do you expect us to know?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">