• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear ended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Darn_It

What is the name of your state? Virginia. I rear ended a lady in suv, her first words out the vehicle were "whiplash". The accident happen. at a stop sign merge lane. The street was clear. She did a rolling stop. I was going about 5mph. About a yard distance from her. Couple days later she complains of neck and headaches. I've seen her at work she looked fine. My question is I'm I wrong in protecting myself or let the insurance handle it. Thanks

D

Darn_It

I forgot to add that after it happen, she took a motrin and went to sleep. I found that out when I apologize to her.

P

PaulE

Unfortunately in today's society of frivolous law suits, the insurance companies are quick to settle to avoid law suits. They routinely offer the person an amount of money with the agreement of no further action.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">