• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rebuked on a thread!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I'mTheFather

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I feel that I was defamed and discriminated against by a rebuker. What are my options?

(Purposely left open-ended. :))

Proserpina

I disagree.

You should sue for $8.36 million and make sure the evil wrong-doer is a permanent guest of the Tower Of London.

Oh and they also have to clean your toilet. With their own toothbrush. While listening to Justin Beiber. Forever.

Oh yeah - I forgot. They will be haunted by Weeping Angels wearing gas masks crying for their Mummy.

Eekamouse

Is rebuking like being scolded? I have been scolded lots of times. Sometimes, I even think of myself as Scoldy Locks...

TigerD

I disagree.

You should sue for $8.36 million and make sure the evil wrong-doer is a permanent guest of the Tower Of London.

Oh and they also have to clean your toilet. With their own toothbrush. While listening to Justin Beiber. Forever.

Oh yeah - I forgot. They will be haunted by Weeping Angels wearing gas masks crying for their Mummy.
The bold would never stand against an 8th Amendment challenge.

DC

I'mTheFather

I disagree.

Now THAT seems fitting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">