• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

received an answer...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? PA
I received an answer from the atty/corporation that I dealt with. Apparently they sent a letter to my old address 11/01 so I am SOL unless I find another atty willing to p/u where I left off - the firm that I was dealing w/was from the union - he left their firm and began his own business - I was told I could file a nunc pro tonka?!? I am no longer part of the union so I believe that's why they would rather accept what was considered my rejection. At any rate I just might. I was set to go another avenue basically since I know I wasn't on the clock - I figured the institution would have liability insurance and would ante up that way...simply because if a civilian would've slipped & fell they would be compensated...or am I mistaken for that type of an assumption.
Now, I know I may sound a bit dense w/this so I am to understand - I fell on their property, loss wages due to their negligence and all I'm asking for is return of loss wages and I've been declined - is that really legal?


Senior Member
You need to speak to an attorney who is familiar with Pennsylvania WC regulations.

We don't know if your initial claim was appropriately denied by the carrier and then the State, nor do we know whether you can now sue for negligence since the WC claim has been denied (probably not.)

This is what WC attornies are for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential