• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reckless driving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrtatto

What is the name of your state? Gerogia I got arressted the other night for reckless driving because i did not yeild a lane for a police officer that was standing still on the right side of the road a new Georgia law says you have to yield a lane when a police car is standing still i was follwing the speed limit and was just driving like i always do but he arrested me for not having a valid driving license and reckless driving i'm driveing on foreign license(Denmark) and accoding to the law i'm allowed to do so as long as i'm not a resident of georgia and i'm not i'm going back to Denmark in a month. Does he have the right to arrest me ?My rights were never read to me and i was in jail for 24 hours before my boss balied me out.I am an American citezin

HomeGuru

mrtatto said:
What is the name of your state? Gerogia I got arressted the other night for reckless driving because i did not yeild a lane for a police officer that was standing still on the right side of the road a new Georgia law says you have to yield a lane when a police car is standing still i was follwing the speed limit and was just driving like i always do but he arrested me for not having a valid driving license and reckless driving i'm driveing on foreign license(Denmark) and accoding to the law i'm allowed to do so as long as i'm not a resident of georgia and i'm not i'm going back to Denmark in a month. Does he have the right to arrest me ?My rights were never read to me and i was in jail for 24 hours before my boss balied me out.I am an American citezin
**A: when did you become an American citezin?

M

mrtatto

Re: Re: reckless driving

I was born in raised in the usa but have been living in denmark since i was 11 .I've been in and out of the state of georgia working i've been living in the companys office and i'm going back to denmark next month.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">