• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recourse Options

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyof4

Oh yeah, and theres no friggin sun in Ohio anyways.
Amen, Sister....

When I was pregnant with my 4th, it was just assumed that the baby was a girl. After all, I already have 3 girls (who also have a really weird pattern to their birthdays...I'm telling ya', I could go to Vegas and get rich). When we did the ultrasound, EVERYBODY was shocked that he was a boy, so much so that we demanded they look again. I broke out in tears. Not because I was upset that he was a boy, but because I had NO IDEA what to do with a boy. My life had been dominated by pink, ruffles, tutus, and bows. I still just look at him and think WTH????:D

Humusluvr

Amen, Sister....

When I was pregnant with my 4th, it was just assumed that the baby was a girl. After all, I already have 3 girls (who also have a really weird pattern to their birthdays...I'm telling ya', I could go to Vegas and get rich). When we did the ultrasound, EVERYBODY was shocked that he was a boy, so much so that we demanded they look again. I broke out in tears. Not because I was upset that he was a boy, but because I had NO IDEA what to do with a boy. My life had been dominated by pink, ruffles, tutus, and bows. I still just look at him and think WTH????:D
Man, I am sooo glad now that I have a boy. I don't think I could deal with ruffles or barrettes. OG knows me, I think she would agree that I do pretty well with a little boy.

I bet you have fun though, Cute little trousers after the tutus. I bet those girls TORMENT him!

Isis1

Amen, Sister....

my story is the same, but the sex is opposite. i cried when the doctor told me it was a girl. i got hysterical. but a happy hysterical. the doctor didn't get it and got snippy with me. nade some comment about how i should be happy i had a healthy baby. i just got more incoherent. doctor must have thought i was stupid.

LdiJ

Anthony,

Just in case you come back I am going to try to explain things to you a little differently, in the hopes that you actually understand....

You have a clause in your orders that requires both you and mom to allow each other the opportunity for extra parenting time if you have to work etc., during your normal parenting time.

In order to convince a judge to find someone in contempt you have to prove that they are not following the orders.

You cannot prove that mom is not offering you extra parenting time, because you do not know for certain that mom is working during the time that the child is with her. You are speculating that mom is doing so, but you do not know for certain.

On the other hand, mom knew for certain that you were working and the child was with grandma. In addition, she asked you for the extra parenting time and you said no.

So, think about it? Who is legally in more potential trouble than the other?

Also, it is normal and expected that both parents will involve themselves with school and get the school to provide them their own copies of whatever is needed. It is not normal and expected that one of the parents has to spoon feed the other. Its nice of a parent to take on that roll if they want to, but its not normal and expected.

And as far as the myspace etc., stuff is concerned...you seriously defamed mom here, so you are no better than mom. Just stay away from her myspace pages etc.

My almost 3 year old granddaughter knows that the wine in my fridge is "grandma juice" and that she cannot have any of it.

The fact that you call the mother of your child "wanton" is a pretty clear indication that you are far too concerned with mom's life. Is your child happy, healthy and well cared for? If so, move on.

Last edited:

Humusluvr

I stand by my answer, and by my recommendation of how the OP should deal with the alienation.
I repeat myself:

Find me the legal definition of parental alienation.

Wikipedia doesn't count because its not a valid source.

And PAS doesn't exist.

So...... ??????

WHAT should OP do? You didn't say ANYTHING?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I stand by my answer, and by my recommendation of how the OP should deal with the alienation.
Yeah well you are still wrong and the courts won't agree with you. This is OHIO. The OP is in Ohio. Again, I will bring popcorn, especially if he tries an alienation argument.

Yeah well you are still wrong and the courts won't agree with you. This is OHIO. The OP is in Ohio. Again, I will bring popcorn, especially if he tries an alienation argument.
I didn't say that the OP should try to argue alienation in court. The courts are completely useless in helping combat parental alienation.

Nonetheless, parental alienation is happening with the OP's daughter. And there are actions that the OP can take to help repair the damage that his ex is trying to cause in his relationship with his daughter. The technique I described works even in Ohio.

I'm sorry if that offends you or your worldview.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I didn't say that the OP should try to argue alienation in court. The courts are completely useless in helping combat parental alienation.

Nonetheless, parental alienation is happening with the OP's daughter. And there are actions that the OP can take to help repair the damage that his ex is trying to cause in his relationship with his daughter. The technique I described works even in Ohio.

I'm sorry if that offends you or your worldview.
Bull. Bull. Bull. You are wrong. It is NOT alienation as described. And the courts do a great deal in Ohio when it comes to alienation. You have no clue about Ohio courts -- and I doubt you know much about any court so please quit posting when you are clueless.

It is NOT alienation as described.
I suppose you think the OP's ex is telling their daughter that her father wanted a boy instead of a girl in order to support and strengthen the relationship between the OP and his daughter. If so, you are more than welcome to give advice to the OP based on this assumption.

On the other hand, I believe the opposite, and my advice is based on that.

Clearly we disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">