• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Red Light Violation by Camera

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scottmasher

What is the name of your state? Ohio
I received in the mail recently a letter from City of Toledo Police Dept. that the vehicle titled in my name traveled through an intersection after red light exist. This was caught on camera. This letter shows a picture of the license plate, but no picture of the driver. I am to complete this form as to whom the driver was or if it was reported stolen. I was not driving this vehicle. I am liable if I were to list the driver as Unknown. My wife was the driver, however. I was not in the vehicle at the time, at work. Would they present evidence later showing the picture of the driver? I have to respond within a week.

H

hexeliebe

Just fill in the damn thing and get it done with. If you lie and they find out later who the driver was, then not only will your wife face the same penalities she would have if you'd been honest, but then you could also find yourself in a heap of trouble.

HomeGuru

scottmasher said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio
I received in the mail recently a letter from City of Toledo Police Dept. that the vehicle titled in my name traveled through an intersection after red light exist. This was caught on camera. This letter shows a picture of the license plate, but no picture of the driver. I am to complete this form as to whom the driver was or if it was reported stolen. I was not driving this vehicle. I am liable if I were to list the driver as Unknown. My wife was the driver, however. I was not in the vehicle at the time, at work. Would they present evidence later showing the picture of the driver? I have to respond within a week.
**A: give your wife the ultimate Christmas gift and pay the damn ticket for her ok.

H

hexeliebe

Sounds like the guy who let the insurance expire then gave his daughter the car....and wanted to know if his daughter could be stuck with the fine.

Where in the hell do these people come from?

HomeGuru

hexeliebe said:
Sounds like the guy who let the insurance expire then gave his daughter the car....and wanted to know if his daughter could be stuck with the fine.

Where in the hell do these people come from?
**A: that's it. They come from in the hell.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">