• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reentry after deportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lela31

Oh! I forgot,you are the second imbecile in this forum, hi nice to meet you. I will no longer be responding to you either.

Veronica1228

lela31 said:
Oh! I forgot,you are the second imbecile in this forum, hi nice to meet you. I will no longer be responding to you either.
Can I be imbecile #3? I don't want criminals imported into this country either.

lela31

Excuse me people, I understand about importing criminals but first of all this "so called" criminal was a permanent resident for 30 yrs and served in our so called United States Army for 5 years. Then was accused of a crime he didn't commit and was later deported. Everyone is so quick to judge when they don't know they details. All I had was a simple question and didn't realize that question would draw so much of attention, I am done with the whole thing because I have better things to do with my time, I would have been done with this last night except I wanted to response to Millie for being so kind but now I am officially finished. Don't waste your time responding because I am done.

Indiana Filer

I'm honored to be number 5 in the list of people who don't want criminals returned to this country. Let the prisons in their own countries keep them.

evcalyptos

lela31 said:
Excuse me people, I understand about importing criminals but first of all this "so called" criminal was a permanent resident for 30 yrs and served in our so called United States Army for 5 years. Then was accused of a crime he didn't commit and was later deported. Everyone is so quick to judge when they don't know they details. All I had was a simple question and didn't realize that question would draw so much of attention, I am done with the whole thing because I have better things to do with my time, I would have been done with this last night except I wanted to response to Millie for being so kind but now I am officially finished. Don't waste your time responding because I am done.
It's certainly a case-study for the importance of PRs naturalizing.

OP: if you have a qualifying relationship, you can look at filing a waiver on his behalf. I suggest you visit this group instead:
http://www.immigrate2us.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

Oops, you're done. Well, good luck.

se_vnt3

Waiver of Ineligibility

It says here: http://www.expertlaw.com/library/immigration/immigration.html that “A prospective immigrant must meet every requirement for naturalization, before being allowed to reside in the United States”, that “In order to become a “naturalized citizen” of the United States you must have “good moral character”, in that you must not have previously been deported” and that “For purposes of public health and safety, the United Sates will refuse visas to persons who are ineligible for citizenship”.

But as any successful case of Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility and Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal proves, there is hope. Don’t give up.

According to the report, “Depending on your circumstances you may choose anything from a tourist visa through an application for citizenship, you may qualify for certain exceptions to the requirements for immigration into the United States and you should consider discussing your various options with an immigration attorney, who will be able to help you decide how to apply for entry on the basis of the facts of your case. Some immigration attorneys describe their job as forcing the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services to follow its own regulations”.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">