• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reentry after deportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lela31

What is the name of your state? Illinois
Hi, my Fiancee was a permanent resident for 30 yrs but served jail time 3 yrs for burglary and arson, later the arson charge was dropped but after serving his time he was deported in 2002. Would he ever be able to apply for reentry and if so would it be 5 yrs or 10 yrs? Any advice would be great.Thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lela31 said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois
Hi, my Fiancee was a permanent resident for 30 yrs but served jail time 3 yrs for burglary and arson, later the arson charge was dropped but after serving his time he was deported in 2002. Would he ever be able to apply for reentry and if so would it be 5 yrs or 10 yrs? Any advice would be great.Thank you

My response:

You must be on drugs. What the hell makes you think that your criminal boyfriend will EVER be able to come back, and on top of that, what the hell makes you think that any of us would help your criminal boyfriend to come back?

Obviously, you're loaded.

IAAL

lela31

Is there anyone else that can help with this question maybe someone with real legal knowledge as opposed to "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" who seems to be ALWAYS LIABLE to criticize everyone on these message boards. Someone with real legal knowledge would understand their are people that hung in our justice system every day for crimes they didn't commit. If everything was perfect with our judicial system they wouldn't say a person commited 2 crimes and then later change it to 1 if there wasn't discrepancies in the case to begin with. So can someone please help who is not ignorant?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

With thousands and thousand of people who come to these forums, and with no one responding to your thread, what do you make of that?

It means no one wants criminals in this country. We're tired of the crimes!!

IAAL

lela31

It could be that be that the people in this forum don't have any knowledge as you obviously don't. I have seen a lot your responses in this forum and you seem to get a kick out of downgrading people. You must be one lonely puppy if all you can think to do with your time is to search these forums and then criticize people, what a joke you are! This is the last time I will be replying to you. I'm sure there is people reading this who genuinely want information and i'm sure they, unlike you have better things to do then with with their time than to sit here and read your crap.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lela31 said:
It could be that be that the people in this forum don't have any knowledge as you obviously don't. I have seen a lot your responses in this forum and you seem to get a kick out of downgrading people. You must be one lonely puppy if all you can think to do with your time is to search these forums and then criticize people, what a joke you are! This is the last time I will be replying to you. I'm sure there is people reading this who genuinely want information and i'm sure they, unlike you have better things to do then with with their time than to sit here and read your crap.

My response:

Yes, I'm a joke. And your fiance' isn't coming back into this country. So, who's right - - you or me?

Get your splooooge from some other man.

IAAL

millie3

Look for legal advised

I feel your pain in the matter of wanting to help your boyfriend. I have also read the responds your got so far. Unfortunatly this is the kind of people and mentallity of some of us in our country, Judgeamental, agresive and unforgiving. In every country we have good and bad people. In some points of our lives we make mistakes, that later on we regret. Does that mean that we will be torture for the rest of our lives? How many American criminals are here that we would love to ship away? How many of then are walking free out there? Girl, you need to talk with professionals!!! Good luck.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

millie3 said:
I feel your pain in the matter of wanting to help your boyfriend. I have also read the responds your got so far. Unfortunatly this is the kind of people and mentallity of some of us in our country, Judgeamental, agresive and unforgiving. In every country we have good and bad people. In some points of our lives we make mistakes, that later on we regret. Does that mean that we will be torture for the rest of our lives? How many American criminals are here that we would love to ship away? How many of then are walking free out there? Girl, you need to talk with professionals!!! Good luck.

My response:

First of all, learn to spell. Second, there's nothing anyone can do. Third, why do you think the INS is keeping him out? Maybe they'll be "forgiving" if she talks nice to them! Perhaps the INS "mentality" should be changed, right?

We don't need foreign criminals in this country. We have enough "home grown" criminals.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

From a satisfied, appreciative, member and reader

Reprinted without any permission whatsoever. But then, I don't need permission!

mycarlb
Member Join Date: Sep 2005

I think I'm in love IAAL...LOL you are sooo great! I love reading your posts for the terminally stupid!!!

Keep up the great work... it's what keeps me comin back!!!

IAAL

millie3

You're all emtitle to your opinion

I just join this site looking for some answers myself. Well, I'm glad I did. Not exactly on what i was looking for, but I got the answer on people's thoughts and reaction. My spelling is not that good, I know, I also know that it's something I'm working on in my live to improve myself, As of been stupid of my thinking? Hope it doesn't come back to hunt you. This is one of the reason I never, ever go to chat rooms, for what? For this kind of response? I suggest you ignorants and poor knowledge, good for nothing advisers to do something better with your miserable lifes. I was looking for some answer on a personal issue, but this is not the place. I already got my answer. Up to you!!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

millie3 said:
I just join this site looking for some answers myself. Well, I'm glad I did. Not exactly on what i was looking for, but I got the answer on people's thoughts and reaction. My spelling is not that good, I know, I also know that it's something I'm working on in my live to improve myself, As of been stupid of my thinking? Hope it doesn't come back to hunt you. This is one of the reason I never, ever go to chat rooms, for what? For this kind of response? I suggest you ignorants and poor knowledge, good for nothing advisers to do something better with your miserable lifes. I was looking for some answer on a personal issue, but this is not the place. I already got my answer. Up to you!!!!

My response:

When you learn the English language, instead of just throwing some words together, then come back and talk to us. In the meantime, I have no idea what you just said.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

From a satisfied, appreciative, member and reader

Reprinted without any permission whatsoever. But then, I don't need permission!

mycarlb
Member Join Date: Sep 2005

I think I'm in love IAAL...LOL you are sooo great! I love reading your posts for the terminally stupid!!!

Keep up the great work... it's what keeps me comin back!!!

IAAL

lela31

Thanks, Millie you are absolutely right! Here I was asking a simple question, I understand he might not be allowed back in I was just asking if it was a possibility and then the response I got was absolutely ridiculous! I am like you I never go into chat rooms but I thought I could post a simple question and get a simple answer at least then you know if you should even bother with an attorney or not but I should have known better nothing is ever that easy! Thank You for your support. :)

HomeGuru

lela31 said:
Thanks, Millie you are absolutely right! Here I was asking a simple question, I understand he might not be allowed back in I was just asking if it was a possibility and then the response I got was absolutely ridiculous! I am like you I never go into chat rooms but I thought I could post a simple question and get a simple answer at least then you know if you should even bother with an attorney or not but I should have known better nothing is ever that easy! Thank You for your support. :)

**A: this is not a chat room and IAAL has "downgraded" you.
You are now less of a member on this website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">