• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refinancing Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

puzzled331

I am a current homeowner and I reside in Prince George's County, Temple Hills, Maryland.

I am trying to obtain refinancing from my current mortgage company. I have no record of ever being late with my mortgage payments or skipping payment. Everytime I try to refinance with my current mortage company they give me a flimsy excuse, such as, you have a late fee on your record. There was an error made on my statement pertaining to this in which I called them and they corrected this. For this was there fault.

Where do I go from here? I feel as if I'm being decriminated against. There is no reason for the mortgage company to give me the run-around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">