• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bnewk1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I applied for life insurance in 2006 June. I recieved one letter rejecting me. Because the cost was deductive from my mother's account I never new they were taking it out.

I informed the company I never got the policy nor had anymore contact from the agent.

Can I get my $4000.00 dollars back?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I applied for life insurance in 2006 June. I recieved one letter rejecting me. Because the cost was deductive from my mother's account I never new they were taking it out.

I informed the company I never got the policy nor had anymore contact from the agent.

Can I get my $4000.00 dollars back?
What did the company say when you asked them?
What makes you think that strangers on the internet would know the answer to this?

Dandy Don

Did you ever receive an actual printed copy of the policy?

Do a GOOGLE search to find the website for the Pennsylvania State Insurance Commissioner and file a complaint with his office so he can investigate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">