• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refusing to pay house payment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sokols

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca
Im in agreement with my husband pending divorce (still live in the same house together) The arrangement is that I pay all the household payments and utilties. He pays the house payment. He now is refusing to pay the house payments. He also refusing to pay child expenses, property tax and insurnace. What rights do I have? Should I have to pay all the bills.
He is unemployed and collecting unemployement and is still able to have a large bank acct balance and filter monies elsewhere. What do you suggest.

CourtClerk

I suggest that until there is a court order that mandates him to do anything, if you would like to live in the house, then you make the house payment.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca
Im in agreement with my husband pending divorce (still live in the same house together) The arrangement is that I pay all the household payments and utilties. He pays the house payment. He now is refusing to pay the house payments. He also refusing to pay child expenses, property tax and insurnace. What rights do I have? Should I have to pay all the bills.
He is unemployed and collecting unemployement and is still able to have a large bank acct balance and filter monies elsewhere. What do you suggest.
Put your threads together.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">