• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

regaining custody of child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hawks

What is the name of your state?North Carolina. How can i get regain custody of my daughter, when at the intial hearing i ask for time to hire my own attorney and was denied. my child was taking away from me and given the father temporary custody, because of a cousin who was tryin to get my child so she don't have to work anymore. my attorney now, filed a notion for a new trial. aug 2004-aug2005 we have been going to court each month, constant continues. i ask for the entire summer visitation the judge would not decided therefore it was left up to the father and i. after him and his attorney decided on two weeks with no input from me. i had a show cause, and was purged when i deliever the child to the father. then the judge proceeded to say he was not going to hear the review of the case, because i failed to returned the child when they said. HELP. i need to get my 8 year old daughter home. Over the Year that the father has had her constant medical problems, hair fell out in the back, she even lost 9 pounds and regain it doing the summer months.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">