• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

relocating to florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I have two children, one that is by my husband now. We are not legally seperated or divorsed as of yet. I want to relocate to Florida, my husband as agreed that this was ok but I'm afraid he'll change his mind. what are the laws in Missouri? Can I just go? Is this concidered kidnapping? What are my choices. Please help me. thank you. Tami


Senior Member
if he is agreeable. get the papers drawn up to grant you permission to go and offers all the required new visitation, etc.

it will cost you a couple hundered to have a lawyer draw up the paper work. get both of you to sign it and submit it. but that will cost less than if he changes his mind after you leave and you go into a legal battle then.

don't just go without something to the courts first.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential