• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Relocation Repayment - No Contract Signed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Wow! I'm completely shocked! I came here for a simple question - not to be attacked. Not only that, but now i find that the insulting, and frankly, bigoted statement(s) made by one of the members has been "edited" out by the moderator. Not only from the attacker's post but from my quoted reply as well.

Which means the moderator intentionally manipulated the posts to make one of their more senior members seem like an innocent victim and that I was just overreacting. My only saving grace is that the posts show they were edited.

I'm sure this will be deleted by the moderator at some point but until then I'm leaving this up as a warning to any one who is new to this site.
You are misinterpreting the editing. What the editing means is that material was posted that the moderator believed violated the terms and conditions of this site and the material was removed for that reason.

This type of editing by the moderator will be done on any post submitted by any poster, senior member or not.

I agree with those who say that the contract was accepted when you moved. It appears you would have a difficult time trying to argue otherwise. The company should be able to hold you to the terms, making you responsible for repayment if you leave before the year is up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">