• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rental neighbor noise problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

drhand

What is the name of your state? washington state

The home next to ours is a rental and for the past year we hae had ongoing problems with noise. Sometiems its a big party but mostly its noise either from loud music from within thier home or loud conversation from the back and front of thier home, also loud car stereos almost every night from the hrs of 10pm on and off throught 2am sometimes..The only time the police have issued a warning to them were for the big parties..They are not around to witness the other irratating noises that might only last 10 or 15 min in duration.We have contacted the property mgn. company and the homeowner who leases the property only to be told that its purely the cops responsablity to fix the problem..I have been keeping a journal of every single disturbance and when possible even video/audio taping each one.There suppose to be no pets on thier property according to thier lease, but they have 4 dogs and a cat. contacted the property company about the pet prob too..have sent them photos of the animals in the backyard but were still waiting to see what they are going to do about it.Their lease is up at the end of oct and i was wondering what can be done about the problem legally, i have read up on the local city ordiances,covanates and local city law and it im wondering what the landlords responsablity to the neighborhood is legally.thankyou

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">