• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Renter's rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Amos3

It's not your house by any stretch of the imagination, but the sister(s) may have a valid ownership claim. Your sense of entitlement boggles the mind. It's obvious that you're not really here to hear the truth, bless your heart.
y
Y would u say that i dnt wont to hear the truth im trying to understand i have mental disability but i am trying my hardst to understand.

Amos3

I would like to say i have a mental disability so it may seem like im not wonting the truth by my replies but i do im trying to understand. Thank u

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The children of the deceased mother are her heirs. Her stuff is now their stuff (generally). This is true BECAUSE she didn't have a will.

Mass_Shyster

I don't know if Lacey's sister has the authority to evict you. The house may be owned by the estate of mom, and until a personal representative is appointed by the court, nobody is authorized to speak for the estate.

If the house was jointly owned my mom and Lacey's sister, then Lacey's sister now owns the house and has the authority to evict you.

If Lacey has a claim of ownership equal to her sister's, then Lacey's sister cannot evict you unless Lacey agrees.

Clear as mud, huh?

Amos3

I don't know if Lacey's sister has the authority to evict you. The house may be owned by the estate of mom, and until a personal representative is appointed by the court, nobody is authorized to speak for the estate.

If the house was jointly owned my mom and Lacey's sister, then Lacey's sister now owns the house and has the authority to evict you.

If Lacey has a claim of ownership equal to her sister's, then Lacey's sister cannot evict you unless Lacey agrees.

Clear as mud, huh?
yes thank you very much I'm in all I know is that the mom owns the house nobody else did they were going to sell it at first but I don't think they could because there was no will or deed left to them to be able to sell it I do believe the mom owed taxes on the house and nobody has went to court or put clean on it through the court Lacey's just been living here since before her mom passed away and I do appreciate and thank you for everybody's reapply I am truly thankful sorry if some of the words are misspelled I have to use Google Talk because I don't know how to spell very well

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">