• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reopening a conviction for deferral

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I had a DWI plea that I accepted should I try reopen for deferral or seal

• Seal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deferred

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eadams123

Okay! I did come here in hopes of free legal advice due to my lack of money but it sounds like it might be worth it to save up. Thank you

FlyingRon

Just where is your case in all this? If you plead guilty and were subsequently found guilty, there's nothing you're going to do at this point to "reopen it." If you just indicated that you were intending to plead guilty at a preliminary hearing, then you may be able to change your mind. A lawyer is going to be useful in that event.

quincy

Okay! I did come here in hopes of free legal advice due to my lack of money but it sounds like it might be worth it to save up. Thank you
You really didn’t provide enough information for any of us to offer you much information or advice ... but having an attorney in your area personally review all facts is never a bad idea.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">