• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reply to HOME GURU

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

msnails99

My wife didnt sign at all....the landlord signed on LESSOR, his wife signed on LESSEE, and I signed accidently on LESSOR too

HomeGuru

Then move out of the house right away so his wife can move in.

Do not start a new post. When you respond, you need to post to the same existing post creating a thread instead of making a brand new post. Gets confusing real fast and annoys the pig.

Signed,
Hog Wild

M

msnails99

HOME Guru

dont know if that is what you want me to do by making a thread, i hope it is, but just for making sure i placed one last 'new post' i am just totally on my end financially, and need your legal advice, i hoope you read the 'new post' one more time and reply to me PLEASE

M

msnails99

HOME GURU HELLLLLP

Well I think i figured the "thread" thing out, but still waiting to hear from HOME GURU for a response.

Please tell me if i can leave without any propblems financially?
I plan on leaving friday evening..

Whats your advise MAAAAN...you just dont know, i sit here and stare at the "mailbox" to hear from you

HomeGuru

Sorry, I can not give you legal advice. Before you do anything, you need to talk to a local real estate attorney who needs to take a look at your lease agreement. This one is in a gray area and I have seen the courts rule both ways. Sometimes the contract is deemed flawed and therefore unenforceable and other times the courts decide that there was a meeting of the minds and the error was just technical and not substantial enough for the contract to be considered a non-binding agreement.

M

msnails99

THANKS

HOME GURU

even tho the answer didnt help much, i wanted to thank you for taking time to answer my annoying questions and the confusion i caused.....

Signed

still desperate and broke in VA

M

msnails99

Well i read many posts over this day and i see you help others with good advice, but hey you cant help everybody, I understand...keep up the good work tho....perhaps in the future (i hope not) i'll be back and get more useful help.....lol

have a good one

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">