• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dverp

What is the name of your state? Florida

I don't think sooooooooooooooo.. Did you not see my first entry??
We just rented this house and there are ants and lots of them.. The exterminator has been there 3 times since Sept 1 which is when we signed the lease.. The orkin guy said they are in the walls the bugs that is..
So, we are looking for a new home.. We gave this guy over 4,000.00 and we want our money back rightfully so..
I heard if you move out within the first month the lease is signed you are entitled to that month as well as your deposits.. and of course we are breaking the lease since this house is unliveable espically for a 5 month old.. We are not even staying there, we stayed in this house for like 5 days total in Sept..

Real funny sono but I don't think sooo.. nice try though..

Thanks for any input

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">