• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reputable Credit Consolidation Company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JML1976

What is the name of your state? MA

I have a ton of Credit cards/debt - and they are out of control! Does anyone know of any reputable Credit consolidation companys? And how will that affect my credit?

Thanks Much

Ladynred

reputable Credit consolidation company = oxymoron !

Stay away from them, they will not help you, they almost always make things worse !

J

jazzy13

Debt Management, NOT!

Debt management companys manage their debt, with your money, not your debt! You can negotiate with your creditors BETTER than they claim they will. The key is understanding what decisions you made that created the debts, so that you are in a postion to make different (better) ones.

Ladynred

Don't peddle you SCAMS here. "Debt Termination' is garbage and just another scheme to separate people from their wallets !

JETX

debtonat said:
Located in Florida. Check out this site.

debtonator.neeafassociates.com
Ignore 'debtonat'. He is just steering you to his scamming website, hoping to cheat you out of your money.
Stay away from this slimy, scum-sucking, bottom-feeding lying leech!!

JETX

The problem is that these nitwits know to post their drivel on the forum on Fridays..... knowing that they might get a day or two of 'advertising' before they get bumped. In this case, I have put in a call to the home office and left a message... hopefully, this twit will get bumped pretty quickly. I have already 'noted' his other posts. :D

Ladynred

I looked at your site and the scheme. I don't have to see all the details of your 'program' to know that its based on bull. The Feds are on to the kind of thing you are peddling and people have been convicted and put in jail for using the methods your kind of scheme promotes. "Strawman", bogus notes, 'credit system is illegal' - I've researched them all - all bunk and all designed to take money from people and put it in YOUR pockets.

JETX

debtonat said:
it is a legal administrative process, supported and allowed by federal statutes, that in about 90 to 120 days completely eliminates credit card and/or student loan debt.
Okay, really simple.... HOW?? I am not asking for your 'trade secrets'.... only the very basic premise that allows you to do as you claim. If this is really a legit process, you should be able to explain it, huh??

Simultaneously we repair any negative credit as reported by the credit bureaus so that our clients emerge from the process completely out of debt concerning credit cards and student loans and with enhanced credit.
Same as above.... you should certainly be able to explain the very basic principal on how you are able to "repair any negative credit".

If you can't or don't, you're gone.

JETX

debtonat said:
The procedures and protocols New Leaf Associates utilizes are predicated on Unites States Supreme Court Rulings, United States Federal Banking Law, Contract and Lending Practices Law, Federal Trade Commission Consumer Protection Guidelines, Federal Reserve Policies and Procedures, the Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) as related to all FDIC Banks(title 12 USC 1831) the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Credit Billing Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act as well as numerous precedent setting case decisions.
Yea, right. And if you expect us to believe that you (or the scam company you represent) has some magic secret method to allow a person to repair their credit legally. Sorry, but that simply doesn't happen. Do you really expect us to believe that you have this secret and no one else has it?? Bullcrap!!

Please understand that we have proprietary methodologies and procedures that make us unique in the industry. Our service makes the elimination a non disputation process. The banks end up not losing even after forgiving the debt, which is why we don't arbitrate, negotiate down % rates or mediate.
Simply, if you can't explain it or even provide on scintella of proof that what you claim (and charge fees for) is legal, it is VERY likely that you are operating a scam.

To get deeper into this would get quite complicated and I'm not at liberty to divulge. One has understand our fractional banking system and bank accounting principles.
Yep... that is the same argument ("sorry, but it is too complex for the 'normal' person to understand") that other scammers try to use.

I apologize for not being more specific but I hope you understand the proprietary nature of our business.
Oh, I understand very well. You are very likely a high school dropout who has fallen for this 'scheme' and now are trying to sell others to try to recoup your 'investment'. :D

carofl93

We were using InCharge Debt Solutions (used to be Profina) and I wish we had never gotten involved with them. Their monthly statements were ALWAYS wrong and it seemed like our balances would only drop a dollar here and a dollar there. We got an unexpected chunk of change and dropped them like a hot potato, choosing instead to contact our creditors and pay them off ourselves. The creditors were even kind enough to offer us our credit lines back, but we refused since we have grown accustomed to not having any plastic. We are now almost debt free...only one more card to go and we don't have to worry about how wrong our statement is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">